Now Hiring: Recruitment Coordinator
Why DelRicht Research?
Would you love to be a part of the cutting edge of healthcare and science innovation? Do you want to be an influential part of a rapidly growing team? Are you looking for a position that has sustainable opportunity for professional growth? If the answer is yes, then DelRicht Research might be the right opportunity for you! We are a clinical research company dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience to all patients that participate in our clinical trials. Our clinical trials provide new treatment options for our patients and, ultimately, our goal is to get new medications and medical devices FDA approved! We hold our team members to a high standard of excellence and are looking for energetic, positive, quick learners to be a part of our team.
Who We Are
DelRicht Research is a network of clinical research sites in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Tennessee and South Carolina aimed at bringing cutting edge therapies to the communities we serve. Currently, we provide our communities clinical trial opportunities in:
- General Medicine
Visit our website linked below to learn about our company and current clinical trials, see patient testimonials, and check out our careers page!
Patient Testimonials: https://delrichtresearch.com/testimonials/
Is this job right for you?
- Looking to kickstart a career in Healthcare or Marketing? Our Scheduling Coordinator role is a great entry level position that gives you the opportunity to build your resume! No previous experience required.
- Have you always wanted to help people and give back to your community? Our Scheduling Coordinator role actively helps patients looking for additional treatment options find clinical trials in multiple states!
- Think New Orleans is awesome? We do too! Our Headquarters is local to New Orleans and we are always looking for candidates that want to actively stay in New Orleans after graduation or move for a fun, new city to experience!
- We are a fast growing company and opportunities for advancement are always available!
- Overall this role will allow you to build your resume in the following areas:
- Medical Research
- Customer Service
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators
Patient Recruitment/Scheduling Coordinator’s Main Objective:
Overall, the Patient Recruitment/Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for contacting patients to provide the patient with more information regarding our clinical trials. They will then see if the patient potentially will qualify for our studies and schedule them for an initial visit at our clinics.
- Receiving daily patient referral information from our Marketing and Outreach efforts and then call patients interested in participating in our studies (No cold calling for us! Our patients already applied for our clinical trials and you are just reaching out to confirm they qualify and schedule their appointment)
- Review information regarding our current clinical trials with patients including medication, physician procedures, clinic procedures, medical conditions etc (We have great scripts that make this easy)
- Schedule new patients for their initial clinic visit to see if they are a candidate for our current clinical trials
- Receive incoming calls regarding re-schedules for patients
- Perform follow up calls with patients as necessary
- Receiving incoming calls from our Pharmaceutical Clients and provide them with instructions on how to contact site staff or physiciansIf you are a social media and marketing wizard, there will also be the opportunity to help drive community engagement while building the company’s brand
- Spanish speakers encouraged to apply
The right candidate will:
- Be self motivated! Energetic! Positive!
- Focus on providing exceptional patient care and customer service
- Make sure client satisfaction is a primary focus and that the client is able to achieve and exceed their goals
- Basic computer skills as all of our systems are online
Manage multiple tasks and clinical trials efficiently
- Accept ownership of tasks from inception through completion and assume responsibility for personal success
The company culture you will be part of:
- DelRicht Research’s Core Values: Production, Humility, Consistency
- We deliver on our promises
- We have a bias towards action: we value independent problem solving
- We proactively over deliver: we can act without being told what to do and we always have new ideas that will be heard and will improve the company
- We support each other relentlessly
- We always have enthusiasm: we exhibit passion and excitement about our work which leads to everyone having a ‘can do’ attitude
- We embrace change: we are excited to always be growing and moving the organization forward which means change is the norm for us
- Coachable: we all love to learn, we are willing to be taught and will adapt quickly
- We always are able to execute: we get it right the first time and promote ‘touch it once’ accuracy
- We have persistence: we demonstrate the tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- We are calm under pressure: we can maintain stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
Skills needed to win:
- B.S or B.A from any accredited university
- Previous Research or Clinical and Medical experience is not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish is not required but a plus
- A great, coachable attitude and a willingness to learn are more important than experience to us
- Coffee drinkers preferred. Tea drinkers accepted.
Our team comes first so here are some of the perks and benefits at DelRicht Research:
- Comprehensive Health insurance plan including Dental and Vision insurance available as well
- Generous Paid Time Off that builds throughout your career with the company
- Profit sharing – every year DelRicht Research hits profit targets as a company, we give a portion of those profits back to our team members
- Exceptional quarterly bonus plan that clearly outlines your bonus potential per quarter and giving the team the visibility and control to maximize earnings by hitting team goals
Currently this is a partially remote position due to COVID. Training is in person, on site so it is not remote until training is complete. The position could move to full time onsite again but there is not a timeline for that right now.
The total compensation package for the Scheduling Coordinator role includes a Base Salary, plus Commissions paid at each payroll, plus Bonuses opportunities available weekly, monthly & quarterly and our Benefits package listed above
- Base Salary = $33,000K / year
- Commission and Bonus Opportunities Available Immediately Average Ranging from $10,000-21,000K / year with no cap
Job Type: Full-time
Weekends: 1-2 Saturdays per month from 10-4pm
Pay: $33,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
DelRicht Research provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Join Our Team
Submit a resume to begin the hiring process!
DISCOVER WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING WITH US!
Ready To Learn More?
The DelRicht Research interview process is designed to help you learn more about the company so that we can make sure that you’d love working with us before joining the team. Culture-fit is a top priority for us, so we want you to be sure that you’re making the right decision to join our incredible team. Not only is DelRicht Research a place to participate in moving medicine forward in a variety of roles, it’s a place that you can grow a long career with several opportunities for promotion and leadership. What are you waiting for? Submit a resume and we’ll contact you to get started!
Join Our Team
Submit a resume to begin the hiring process!